Minimum requirements for application
- An undergraduate diploma in one of the foundational disciplines of cognitive science, coherent with the major to which you will apply: Psychology, Biology, Philosophy, Linguistics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science OR An equivalent to M1 level within an engineering curriculum or a medicine curriculum.
- Other backgrounds may be eligible and are considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Minimum English level equivalent to B2
Knowledge of the French language is not required for the admissions nor for courses, but it is important to have basics of French for your everyday life in Paris.
- Number of slots available in M1: 75.
- Number of slots available in M2: 80, including 10 for direct admissions.
- Opening of the admission session: 1 March 2024
- Application deadline: 10 March 2024
Documents required for the application
- Passport (or French ID card)
- Cover letter (in English only)
- CV (max 2 pages, in English only)
- Writing sample
- Certified copies of all transcripts after high school
- Certified copies of all diplomas after high school
- Optional documents: English-language certificate, French-language certificate
- At least one letter of recommendation (sent in directly by the person recommending your application)
Link to the application portal
- link provided later on
Tuition fees are set by ministerial decree (€334 in 2021/22).